Domain Registration Agreement
This Domain Name Registration Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Regery.com, LTD, a Ukraine limited company "Regery Ukraine" and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Regery's Domain Name Registration services (the "Domain Name Registration Services" or the "Services"). The terms "we", "us" or "our" shall refer to Regery. The terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, which incorporates by reference each of
- Regery Terms of Service Agreement,
- all agreements, guidelines, policies, practices, procedures, registration requirements or operational standards of the top-level domain ("TLD") in which you register any domain ("Registry Policies"), and
- any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on the Domain Name Registration Services landing page of the Regery website (this "Site").
You acknowledge and agree that
- Regery, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site, and
- your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised.
If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services found at this Site. In addition, Regery may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your account ("Account") information, including your email address, current. Regery assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate or out-of-date email address. You acknowledge and agree that Regery may modify this Agreement in order to comply request ICANN, as well as any other terms and conditions set forth by:
- The registry applicable to the TLD or country code top level domain ("ccTLD") in question. As used herein, the terms "Registry" or "Registry Operator" shall refer to the registry applicable to the TLD or ccTLD in question. To identify the sponsoring registrar, please review whois information.
Provisions Specific to all Registrations
Unless otherwise noted, the provisions below in this Section are generally applicable to all TLDs that we offer. Special provisions specific to any TLD or ccTLD (those in addition to posted Registry Policies) are identified elsewhere below in this Agreement.
- Registration Requirements. To the extent any TLD or ccTLD requires you meet eligibility (e.g., residency for .JP, .EU, etc.), validation (e.g., DNS validation) or other authentication requirements as a condition to registering a domain name in the TLD, you agree that by submitting an application or registering or renewing your domain name, you represent and warrant that:
- all information provided to register or renew the domain name (including all supporting documents, if any) is true, complete and correct, and is not misleading in any way, and the application is made in good faith;
- you meet, and will continue to meet, the eligibility criteria prescribed in the Registry Policies for the applicable TLD for the duration of the domain name registration;
- you have not previously submitted an application for the domain name with another registrar using the same eligibility criteria, and the other registrar has rejected the application (if applicable);
- you acknowledge and agree that even if the domain name is accepted for registration, your entitlement to register the domain name may be challenged by others who claim to have an entitlement to the domain name; and
- you acknowledge and agree that the Registry or the registrar can cancel the registration of the domain name if any of the warranties required are found to be untrue, incomplete, incorrect or misleading.
- Registry Policies. You agree to be bound by all Registry Policies (defined above in this Agreement) applicable to your domain name registration (at any level). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VISIT THE APPLICABLE TLD SITE AND READ AND REVIEW ALL APPLICABLE REGISTRY POLICIES PRIOR TO YOUR REGISTRATION IN THE TLD. REGISTRY POLICIES FOR EACH TLD CAN BE FOUND BY VISITING THE CORRESPONDING TLD. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, the Registry Operator of the TLD in which the domain name registration is made is and shall be an intended third party beneficiary of this Agreement. As such the parties to this agreement acknowledge and agree that the third party beneficiary rights of the Registry Operator have vested and that the Registry Operator has relied on its third party beneficiary rights under this Agreement in agreeing to Regery being a registrar for the respective TLD. The third party beneficiary rights of the Registry Operator will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- ICANN Requirements. You agree to comply with the ICANN requirements, standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which each applicable Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement between ICANN and itself or any other arrangement with ICANN.
- Indemnification of Registry. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless (within 30 days of demand) the Registry Operator and Registry Service Provider and their subcontractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, insurers, agents, predecessors, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, expenses, causes of action or other liabilities of any kind, whether known or unknown, including reasonable legal and attorney’s fees and expenses, in any way arising out of, relating to, or otherwise in connection with the your domain name registration, including, without limitation, the use, registration, extension, renewal, deletion, and/or transfer thereof and/or the violation of any applicable terms or conditions governing the registration. You shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such indemnifiable claim without Registrar's or Registry Operator’s prior written consent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld, and you agree that these indemnification obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement for any reason. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGISTRY OPERATOR BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT OR GOODWILL, FOR ANY MATTER, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ITS INCORPORATED AGREEMENTS AND POLICIES YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE DOMAIN NAME, YOUR LOSS OF DATA OR FILES OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE REGISTRY OPERATOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that registration of a domain name does not create any proprietary right for you, the registrar, or any other person in the name used as a domain name or the domain name registration and that the entry of a domain name in the Registry shall not be construed as evidence or ownership of the domain name registered as a domain name. You shall not in any way transfer or purport to transfer a proprietary right in any domain name registration or grant or purport to grant as security or in any other manner encumber or purport to encumber a domain name registration.
- Regulated TLDs. For domain name registration in any "Regulated" TLD, you acknowledge and agree your registration is subject to the following additional requirements:
- comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures;
- if you collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data you must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law. Regulated TLDs include: .games, .juegos, .school, .schule, .toys, .eco, .care, .diet, .fitness, .health, .clinic, .dental, .healthcare, .capital, .cash, .broker, .claims, .exchange, .finance, .financial, .fund, .investments, .lease, .loans, .market, .money, .trading, .credit, .insure, .tax, .mortgage, .degree, .mba, .audio, .book, .broadway, .film, .movie, .music, .software, .fashion, .video, .app, .art, .band, .cloud, .data, .digital, .fan, .free, .gratis, .discount, .sale, .media, .news, .online, .pictures, .radio, .show, .theater, .tours, .accountants, .architect, .associates, .broker, .legal, .realty, .vet, .engineering, .law, .limited, .show; .theater; .town, .city, .reise, and .reisen
- Highly-Regulated TLDs. In addition to the requirements for Regulated TLDs, domain name registration in any Highly-Regulated TLD is subject to the following requirements:
- you will provide administrative contact information, which must be kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or Industry self-regulatory, bodies in their main place of business;
- you represent that you possess any necessary authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with such Highly-regulated TLD; and
- you will report any material changes to the validity of you authorizations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Highly-regulated TLD to ensure you continue to conform to the appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct your activities in the interests of the consumers they serve.
Highly-Regulated TLDs include: .abogado, .attorney, .bank, .bet, .bingo, .casino .charity (and IDN equivalent xn--30rr7y), .cpa, .corp, creditcard, .creditunion .dds, .dentist, .doctor, .fail, .gmbh, .gripe, .hospital, .inc, .insurance, .lawyer, .lifeinsurance, .ltd, .llp, .ltda, .medical, .mutuelle, .pharmacy, .poker, .university, .sarl, .spreadbetting, .srl, .sucks, .surgery .university, .vermogensberater, .vesicherung, and .wtf. For .doctor, registrants who hold themselves out to be licensed medical practitioners must be able to demonstrate to the Registrar and Registry, upon request, that they hold the applicable license.
- Special-Safeguard TLDs. In addition to the requirements for Regulated and Highly-Regulated TLDs, by registering a domain name in any "Special-Safeguard" TLD, you agree to take reasonable steps to avoid misrepresenting or falsely implying that you or your business is affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by one or more country's or government's military forces if such affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement does not exist. Special-Safeguard TLDs include: .army, .navy, .airforce
- Third Party Beneficiary. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, the Registry Operator for any TLD in which your register a domain name is and shall be an intended third party beneficiary of this Agreement. As such the parties to this agreement acknowledge and agree that the third party beneficiary rights of the Registry Operator have vested and that the Registry Operator has relied on its third party beneficiary rights under this Agreement in agreeing to Regery being a registrar for the TLD. Third party beneficiary rights of the Registry Operator shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Variable and Non-Uniform Pricing. You acknowledge, understand and agree that certain domain names in certain TLDs are established by Registry Policies to be variably priced (i.e., standard or premium names) and/or may have non-uniform renewal registration pricing (such that the Fee for a domain name registration renewal may differ from other domain names in the same TLD, e.g., renewal registration for one domain may be $300.00 and $30.00 for a different domain name).
- Restriction on Availability of Privacy or Proxy. You acknowledge and agree that, as dictated by the Registry Policies, for certain TLDs you may not be permitted to purchase private or proxy TLD registrations. In such case, you must register for any and all TLD registrations using your personal information, which information you represent and warrant is current, accurate and complete.
Fees and Payments
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this Site at the time you order the Services. Regery expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this Site and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
Renewal price subject to change prior to actual date of renewal.
For all other terms and conditions relating to fees, payment, refund and billing, etc. applicable to the Services offered under the scope of this Agreement, please refer to the "Fees and Payments" section of our Terms of Service.
Domain Name Tenewal Terms
When you register a domain name, you will have two renewal options:
Automatic Renewal. Automatic Renewal is the default setting. Therefore, unless you select Manual Renewal, Regery will enroll you in Automatic Renewal. Domain names will automatically renew, for a period equivalent to the length of your original domain name registration, any domain name that is up for renewal and will take payment from the Payment Method you have on file with Regery, at Regery's then current rates. Thus, if you have chosen to register your domain name for one (1) year, Regery will automatically renew it for one (1) year. If you have chosen to register your domain name for two (2) years, Regery will automatically renew it for two (2) years, and so on.
Manual Renewal. If you have elected to turn off automatic renewal and cancel the product (i.e., cancel the domain name registration) effective at expiration of the then current term, you may nonetheless elect to manually renew the domain name at anytime prior to its expiration date by logging into your control panel and manually implementing the renewal or by calling customer service (should you in fact want the domain name to be renewed). If you fail to manually implement the renewal before the expiration date, the domain name will be cancelled and you will no longer have use of that name.
All renewals will be subject to the terms of this Agreement, as it may be amended from time to time, and you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement (as amended) for all renewed domains. Domain name renewals will be non-refundable. In the event that we are unable to automatically renew your domain name for the renewal option selected for any reason, we may automatically renew your domain name for a period less than your original registration period to the extent necessary for the transaction to succeed. If for any reason Regery is not able to take the payment from the Payment Method you have, and you fail to respond to our notices, your domain name registration will expire. It is your responsibility to keep your Payment Method information current, which includes the expiration date if you are using a credit card.
For certain ccTLDs (.am, .at, .be, .ca, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn, .de, .eu, .fm, .gs, .it, .jp, .ms, .nu, .nz, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .tc, .tk, .tw, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .uk, and .vg), renewal will occur, or must occur manually if the product was previously cancelled, no later than the 20th of the month prior to the expiration date, or your domain name will be placed in non-renewal status. For some ccTLDs (.es) renewal must be processed no later than seven days before the expiration date, or your domain name will be placed in non-renewal status. When the domain name is in non-renewal status, you can renew the domain name only by calling Regery and requesting that the domain name be renewed. You cannot renew the domain name through your control panel. If you fail to manually implement the renewal of any cancelled product before the expiration date, the domain name will be cancelled and you will no longer have use of that name.
For certain ccTLDs (.am, .at, .be, .br, .ca, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn, .de, .eu, .fm, .gs, .it, .jp, .ms, .nu, .nz, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .tc, .tk, .tw, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .uk, and .vg), renewal billing will occur on the first day of the month prior to the month of expiration.
If you fail to renew your domain name in the timeframes indicated in this Agreement, you agree that Regery may, in its sole discretion, renew your expired domain name on your behalf. If Regery decides to renew your expired domain name on your behalf, you will have a Renewal Grace Period during which you may reimburse Regery for the renewal and keep your domain name. The Renewal Grace Period is currently ten (10) days but subject to change under the terms of this Agreement. For certain ccTLDs (.am, .at, .be, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn, .de, .eu, .fm, .gs, .it, .jp, .ms, .nu, .nz, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .tc, .tk, .tw, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .uk, and .vg) there is no Renewal Grace Period after the expiration date of the domain name. If you do not reimburse Regery for the renewal during the Renewal Grace Period your domain name will be placed on Hold and flagged for deletion after which you will have a 30-day redemption period during which you may pay Regery a Redemption fee and redeem your domain name. The Redemption fee is currently $80.00 USD and is subject to change under the terms of this Agreement. If you do not redeem your domain name prior to the end of the 30-day redemption period Regery may, in its sole discretion, delete your domain name or transfer it to another registrant on your behalf. During the redemption period your domain name may be parked.
If your domain name is deleted, the Registry also provides a 30-day Redemption Grace Period during which you may pay Regery a redemption fee and redeem your domain name. The redemption fee is currently $80.00 USD and is subject to change under the terms of this Agreement. If you do not redeem your domain name prior to the end of the Registry's Redemption Grace Period the Registry will release your name and it will become available for registration on a first-come-first-served basis.
You agree that Regery will not be responsible for cancelled domain names that you fail to renew in the timeframes indicated in this Agreement. In any case, if you fail to renew your domain name in a timely fashion, additional charges may apply. If you signed up for privacy services or any other similar service, with your domain name registration, these services will automatically be renewed when your domain name registration is up for renewal, and you will incur the applicable additional renewal fee unless you cancel in advance.
Renewal Grace Periods and Redemption Grace Periods vary for different ccTLDs. Please refer to the specific terms for the applicable TLD. In the event there is a conflict between the provisions of this paragraph and the ccTLD terms, the ccTLD terms shall control.
In the event you are provided with free products with the registration of a domain name, you acknowledge and agree that such free products will only be available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the domain name is deleted or cancelled. For free domain names, you acknowledge and agree that you may not change the account associated with such free domain for the first five (5) days after registration. In the event a free domain name is offered with the registration of another domain and if the paid domain name registered fails, then we may, in its sole discretion, either delete the registration of the free domain or refund the difference between the amount paid and the value of the free domain. Failed registrations associated with promotionals offers may result in the deletion of the free or discounted item or an adjustment between the registered domain price and the value of the discounted item, in our sole discretion.
Term of Agreement and Transfers
The term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as you have any domain name registered through Regery.
You agree that you will not transfer any domain name registered through Regery to another domain name registrar during the first sixty (60) days after its initial registration date. You agree that you may not transfer any domain name for ten (10) days after a Change of Account.
You agree that Regery shall not be bound by
- any representations made by third parties who you may use to purchase services from Regery
- any statements of a general nature, which may be posted on Regery's website or contained in Regery's promotional materials.
Transfer in the .UA zone
Transfer in the .RU zone
Up to Date Information
You agree to notify Regery within five (5) business days when any of the information you provided as part of the application and/or registration process changes. It is your responsibility to keep this information in a current and accurate status. Failure by you, for whatever reason, to provide Regery with accurate and reliable information on an initial and continual basis, shall be considered to be a material breach of this Agreement and a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the domain name. Failure by you, for whatever reason, to respond within five (5) business days to any inquiries made by Regery to determine the validity of information provided by you, shall also be considered to be a material breach of this Agreement and a basis for suspension and/or cancellation of the domain name. You agree to retain a copy for your record of the receipt for purchase of your domain name.
You agree that for each domain name registered by you, the following contact data is required: postal address, email address, telephone number, and if available, a facsimile number for the Registered Name Holder and, if different from the Registered Name Holder, the same contact information for, a technical contact, an administrative contact and a billing contact.
You agree that for each domain name registered by you the following information will be made publicly available in the Whois directory as determined by ICANN Policy and may be sold in bulk as set forth in the ICANN agreement:
- The domain name;
- The original date of registration and expiration date.
- The name, email address, postal address, voice and fax numbers for technical and administrative contacts;
- Your name and postal address;
- The corresponding names of the name servers;
- The Internet protocol numbers for the primary and secondary name servers;
- Name of primary name server and secondary name server.
- Identity of the registrar.
You agree that, to the extent permitted by ICANN, Regery may make use of the publicly available information you provided during the registration process. If you engage in the reselling of domain names you agree to provide any individuals whose personal information you've obtained, information about the possible uses of their personal information pursuant to ICANN policy. You also agree to obtain consent, and evidence of consent, from those individuals for such use of the personal information they provide.
You agree that Regery has the right to make public and share with third parties certain information in connection with the sale or purchase of domain names on the website, including but not limited to
- the name of the domain name sold or purchased,
- the sale or purchase price of the domain name sold or purchased
- information relating to the timing of the sale or purchase.
In order for us to comply with any current or future rules and policies for domain name systems including any rules or policies established by the CIRA or any provincial or federal government or by other organization having control or authority to establish rules or policies, you hereby grant to us the right to disclose to third parties through an interactive publicly accessible registration database the following information that you are required to provide when applying for a domain name:
- The domain or sub-domain name(s) registered by you;
- Your organization name, type and postal address;
- The name, position, postal address, e-mail address, voice telephone number and where available the fax number(s) of the technical and administrative contacts for your domain or sub-domain name;
- The full hostnames and Internet protocol (IP) addresses of at least two (2) name server hosts (one primary and at least one secondary) for your domain or sub-domain name. Up to six (6) name servers may be specified. If a host has more than one (1) IP address, use a comma-separated list;
- The corresponding names of those name servers;
- The original creation date of the registration; and
- The expiration date of the registration.
We may be required to make this information available in bulk form to third parties. We may also transfer or assign this information to CIRA or such other third party as we may decide, in our sole discretion.
When official requests are received from government agencies authorized to obtain registration data for a specific domain name, we have the right to provide relevant information about the domain and domain registrant (administrator and other contact persons) even if the registrant data is hidden in the Whois public registry.
This Agreement, along with all policies and the applicable product agreements identified above and incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the "Agreement"), is executed in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, where permitted by law, the English version will control and prevail. Where the translated version is required to be provided to you and is to be considered binding by law
- both language versions shall have equal validity,
- each party acknowledges that it has reviewed both language versions and that they are substantially the same in all material respects, and
- in the event of any discrepancy between these two versions, the translated version may prevail, provided that the intent of the Parties has been fully taken into consideration.
Last revised: September 10, 2017