Terms of Service Agreement
BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY REGERY OPERATED ECOMMERCE SOLUTION OR SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO REGERY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ECOMMERCE SOLUTION, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE REGERY’S TERMS OF SERVICE, AS WELL AS THE FOLLOWING NOTICES AND POLICIES.
This Terms of Service Agreement ("Agreement") applies to each ecommerce solution, which may be, but not limited to a website or portion of a website operated by DevExpanse, LLC, a U.S. limited liability company with office in Delaware, Regery Ukraine, LLC, a Ukrainian limited liability company with office in Kharkiv.
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of the use of our systems, platforms, software, API, and the use and/or purchase of the products and related services and for the purchase and/or use of any products and services acquired through Regery from our partners and/or affiliates (individually and collectively, the "Services").
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and the applicable product agreements, which are incorporated.
The terms "We", "Us" or "Our" refer to Regery. In this Agreement "You", "Your", "User" or "Customer" refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Regery may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, Regery may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account ("Account") information current. Regery assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
General conditions of services
- Registrant Rights and Responsibilites
- Registrant Educational Materials
- Registrant Benefits and Responsibilities
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy
- Registrar Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy
- Expired Registration Recovery Policy
- Domain Name Transfers
- Whois Data Reminder Policy
- Uniform Rapid Suspension System
We offer the following Services. Within each category, you will find the additional terms and conditions that apply to particular products and services.
You agree that Regery may, in its sole and absolute discretion, modify this Agreement and the Services it offers to You from time to time and that such modifications are effective immediately upon posting to this site. Your use of the site or Services, after such changes or modifications have been made, constitutes Your agreement to be bound by this Agreement as last revised. If You have purchased Services from Regery, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect, including any changes made to this Agreement, as long as You take advantage of and use the Services.
2. Eligibility and Authority
This Site and the Services are available only to users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site and/or the Services, You represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
If You are entering this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, You represent and warrant that You have legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (and those additional agreements and policies incorporated by reference), in which case "You", "Your" will also refer to such corporate entity. If, after acceptance of this Agreement, We find that You do not have the legal authority to bind said corporate entity, You will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement and any/all related agreements that You enter into based on the Services You use, including but not limited to the payment obligations. Regery shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Our reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by Us to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of Your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, We reserve the right (but undertake no duty) to require additional authentication from You. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, and any other agreement and/or policies required by the Services purchased, for transactions entered into by You, anyone acting as Your agent and anyone who uses Your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by You.
3. Accounts and Transfer of Data Abroad
In order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, You will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant that all information You submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. You further agree to maintain accurate information by providing updates to Us, as needed, while You are using the Services. You agree that You will notify Regery within seven (7) business days of any change in the information You provided as part of the application and/or registration process and as required by Your Account. Failure by You, for whatever reason, to respond within seven (7) business days to any inquiries made by Regery to determine the validity of information provided by You will constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your Account, whether authorized by You or not, and You must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation Your customer login, password, API key (if any) and any/all content which might include payment details.
If We have reason to believe that Your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, misleading or incomplete, We reserve the right, in Our sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account and any Services.
You must notify Regery immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your Account. We will not be liable for any loss You incur due to any unauthorized use of Your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss We or others incur caused by Your Account, whether caused by You, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person. Further, You agree that We may charge You administrative fees equal to $50 (US Dollars) per hour for Our time spent in relation to said matter, regardless of whether or not We return control over the Account and/or domain names in question to You.
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
4. Availability of Website and Services
We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site, the Services available to purchase on Our Site and Our Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that We undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that We have no control over the availability of this Site or Services on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that We assume no liability to You or any other party with regard to such, including but not limited to loss of revenue.
From time to time, Regery may offer new Services (limited preview services or new features to existing Services) in a pre-release version. New Services, new features to existing Services or limited preview services shall be known, individually and collectively, as "Beta Services".
If You elect to use any Beta Services, then your use of the Beta Services is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge and agree that the Beta Services are pre-release versions and may not work properly;
- You acknowledge and agree that Your use of the Beta Services may expose You to unusual risks of operational failures;
- The Beta Services are provided as is, so We do not recommend using them in production or mission critical environments;
- We reserve the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Beta Services at any time;
- Commercially released versions of the Beta Services may change substantially, and programs that use or run with the Beta Services may not work with the commercially released versions or subsequent releases;
- Regery may limit availability of customer service support time dedicated to support of the Beta Services;
- You acknowledge and agree to provide prompt feedback regarding Your experience with the Beta Services in a form reasonably requested by Us, including information necessary to enable us to duplicate errors or problems you experience. You acknowledge and agree that we may use Your feedback for any purpose, including product development purposes. At Our request You will provide Us with comments that We may use publicly for press materials and marketing collateral. Any intellectual property inherent in Your feedback or arising from Your use of the Beta Services shall be owned exclusively by Regery;
- You acknowledge and agree that all information regarding Your use of the Beta Services, including Your experience with and opinions regarding the Beta Services, is confidential, and may not be disclosed to a third party or used for any purpose other than providing feedback to Regery;
- The Beta Services are provided "as is", "as available", and "with all faults". To the fullest extent permitted by law, Regery disclaims any and all warranties, statutory, express or implied, with respect to the Beta Services including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Regery offers, as part of the Services available to You, products and/or services from third parties. These products and/or services are subject to the terms of this Agreement, including any additional policies and agreements required, and this Agreement controls as between You and Regery.
You acknowledge and agree that you have the necessary rights and permissions to share all information necessary to provide the Services with Regery. You acknowledge and agree that the Services may be provided by independent contractors or third party service providers.
All paid Services are non-refundable, unless otherwise specified.
REGERY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRICES AND FEES FOR THE SAME, AT ANY TIME.
5. Control Panel
The control panel associated with Your Account ("Control Panel") enables You to purchase, renew, extend, suspend or cancel Services. You acknowledge and agree that You will not use the Control Panel to abuse and/or overload any of Our Systems or Services or any APIs. Abuse of the Control Panel will be determined in Our sole and absolute discretion. It includes but is not limited to repetitive, high volume requests, inquiries, calls or other excessive use or abuse of Our Systems or Services or any APIs. You further agree to abide by such guidelines on acceptable use of Our Services (and/or the Control Panel) as set forth by Us, which may change at any time in Our sole and absolute discretion. In addition to any other right to terminate, Regery specifically has the right to immediately terminate Your Account, without notice or right to cure, in the event that You violate this term.
6. General Rules
You acknowledge and agree to the following with respect to all of Our Services:
- Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Regery in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Violates the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government and/or international laws or customary industry acceptable use standards;
- Promotes, encourages, engages or displays cruelty to humans or animals;
- Promotes, encourages, engages or displays erotic, pornographic materials;
- Promotes, encourages, engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages, engages or displays content which is capable of violating the rights of individuals or groups of people, or that insults or denigrates these people;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence or hatred against people, animals or property;
- Transmits any unsolicited commercial or bulk email, or engages in any activity known or considered to be spamming or Mail Bombing;
- Makes, attempts or allows any unauthorized access to Regery website, servers, account, Your own hosting account or the account of any other customers of Regery;
- Allows any remote code execution of malicious software through a hosting account or any APIs provided by Regery;
- Makes any illegal communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or another Internet Forum;
- Causes denial of service attacks, port scans or other endangering and invasive procedures against Regery servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users;
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party information;
- Contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware;
- Forges the signature or other identifying mark or code of any other person or engage in any activity to attempt to deceive other persons regarding the true identity of the user;
- Contains any kind of proxy server or other traffic relaying programs;
- Engages in or instigates actions that cause harm to Regery or other customers. Such actions include, but are not limited to, actions resulting in blacklisting any of Our IPs by any online spam database, actions resulting in DDOS attacks for any servers, etc.;
- Uploads unacceptable material which include: IRC bots, warez, image, file storage, mirror, or banner-ad services, topsites, streaming, Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or related sites, investment sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, etc.), bitcoin miners, sale of any controlled substances without providing proof of appropriate permit(s) in advance, AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, hate sites, hacking focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts;
- Circumvents an API in order to violate Regery restrictions such as, but not limited to, accessing products and services owned by other customers, avoiding payment for Services;
- Reverse engineers any API or attempts to use an API to obtain confidential information;
- Overloads Our systems, including APIs, in any way;
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by Regery.
- You will not access Regery Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Regery may designate.
- You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Regery related technologies, without Regery's express prior written consent.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Regery does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- You are aware that Regery may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy during those calls; indeed you hereby consent to allow Regery, in its sole discretion, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether Regery asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which Regery is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of Regery that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Regery. Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of Regery that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Regery. Message and data rates may apply.
Regery reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone upon Our discretion. Any material that in Regery's judgment is either obscene or threatening is strictly prohibited and will be removed from Regery servers immediately with or without prior notice and may lead to possible warning, suspension or immediate account termination with no refund.
7. Regery Content and User Content
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this section apply specifically to Your use of Regery Content and User Content posted to Regery site (i.e. those sites which We directly control or maintain). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) You may have in content posted to Your websites.
User Content. Some of the features of Our site(s) or the Services may allow users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage:
- ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice ("User Submissions"), or
- literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos,
- reviews, rankings and/or product ratings ("User Reviews") (collectively "User Content"). User Content also includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to this site or to the Services We offer, You represent and warrant to Us that:
- You have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this site or via the Services, either because You are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because You have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and
- the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
Regery Content. Except for User Content, with respect to all content on this site and the Services We offer, all right, title and interest in and to all:
- Patents, patent applications, and patentable ideas, inventions, and/or improvements;
- Registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks and logos;
- All divisions, continuations, reissues, renewals, and extensions thereof now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired;
- Trade secrets, proprietary information, and know-how;
- Registered and unregistered copyrights including, without limitation, any forms, images, audiovisual displays, text, software and
- All other intellectual property, proprietary rights or other rights related to intangible property which are used, developed, comprising, embodied in, or practiced in connection with any of the Services identified are owned by Regery, its licensors, and/or where applicable its partners and affiliates, and You agree to make no claim of interest in or ownership rights. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property rights is transferred to You, and that You do not obtain any rights, express or implied, in the Services, other than the rights expressly granted in this Agreement.
Regery Content is provided to you "as is", "as available" and "with all faults" for Your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without Our express prior written consent. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Regery Content, this site, Our Services, and this Agreement do not transfer ownership of any of these rights.
Security. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this site or Our Services (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Regery Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this site or Our Services, the Regery Content or the User Content therein.
8. Regery's Use of User Content
The provisions in this Section apply specifically to Regery's use of User Content posted to Regery's corporate websites (i.e., those sites which Regery directly controls or maintains). The applicable provisions are not intended to and do not have the effect of transferring any ownership or licensed rights (including intellectual property rights) you may have in content posted to your hosted websites.
In General. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
User Submissions and User Reviews. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Regery to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
- Regery has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions.
- Regery may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken/will take some other action.
Regery shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
User Content (Other Than User Submissions/User Reviews). If you have a website or other content hosted by Regery, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content.
By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services, you authorize Regery to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement. You hereby grant Regery a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services and Regery's (and Regery's affiliates') business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate "private" or "password protected") through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that Regery may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Regery shall not use any User Content that has been designated "private" or "password protected" by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or Regery's (or Regery's affiliates') business(es).
9. Storage and Security
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Account access credentials (including but not limited to Your customer username/login, password and API key (if any)) and Account information. You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for all acts, omissions and use under and charges incurred with Your account or password or in connection with Your content displayed, linked, transmitted through or stored on or hosted on Our server. You shall be solely responsible for undertaking measures to:
- prevent any loss or damage to Your content;
- maintain independent archival and backup copies of Your content;
- ensure the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your content transmitted through or stored on Regery servers; and
- ensure the confidentiality of Your password.
Regery's servers are not an archive and Regery shall have no liability to You or any other person for loss, damage or destruction of any of Your content. Though some Services offered by Regery are PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant, they should not be utilized as such without further compliance activity with respect to Your business. Regery shall have no liability to You or any other person for Your use of Regery Services in violation of these terms. Further, You agree not to undertake any activities that may impact or place at risk Regery's ability to maintain Our PCI compliance. We reserve the right to take any action necessary to ensure Our ongoing PCI compliance status.
10. Monitoring of Content and Account Termination Policy
Regery generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Regery or posted to this Site). However, Regery reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. Regery may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by Regery or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User's access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by Regery in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. Regery may also terminate a User's access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if Regery has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If Regery terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, Regery may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers.
11. Additional Reservation of Rights
Regery expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by Regery in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following:
- to correct mistakes made by Regery in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration),
- to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry,
- to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts,
- to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations,
- to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests,
- to comply with any dispute resolution process,
- to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit,
- to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of Regery, its officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as Regery's affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue Regery, or
- to respond to an excessive amount of complaints related in any way to your Account, domain name(s), or content on your website.
Regery expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization, and to terminate or apply additional fees to those Accounts that exceed allowed levels.
Regery expressly reserves the right to terminate, without notice to you, any and all Services where, in Regery's sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening Regery and/or any of Regery's employees.
12. Regery Non-Exclusive License, Third-Party License, Links to Third-Party Websites
In using Our Services, You may be granted the ability to use Our software and/or third-party software that We make available for Your use. You may also choose to add and use third-party software in connection with Our Services. Moreover, We may offer third-party products and services that require You to access their website in order to complete Your purchase and/or agree to additional terms and conditions.
Regery Non-Exclusive License. If You have licensed software from Regery, Regery grants You a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable and non-assignable license to use the software for such purposes as are ordinary and customary. You are free to use the software on any computer, but not on two or more computers at one time. You agree to not alter or modify the software. You agree You are not authorized to combine the software with any other software program, create derivative works based upon the software, nor are You authorized to integrate any plug-in or enhancement which uses or relies upon the software. You further agree not to reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to uncover the source code.
Regery reserves all rights to the software. The software and any copies You are authorized to make are the intellectual property of Regery. The source code and its organization are the exclusive property of Regery and the software is protected by copyright law. Except as expressly provided for in this section, this Agreement does not grant You any rights in the software and all rights are reserved by Regery.
Any such software and Services are provided to You "as is" without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Third-Party Software Use. Regery provides some third-party software to You for easier account management. Such software is provided on an "as is" as available basis. We do not guarantee that any specific results can be obtained by using such software. Regery does not take responsibility for any faults in such software functioning. You agree that Your use of any Regery Services shall be used by You in accordance with the terms of any relevant third-party licenses. Your failure to abide by any third-party license may result in the immediate termination of Your Services by Regery.
You can add and use third-party software on Your account only if it is compatible with Our servers and is approved by Regery. Your use of any third party software is at Your own risk. Regery does not control and therefore cannot be responsible for any third party software performance and provides no guarantees that its use will result in any particular outcome or result. Regery will have no liability or responsibility for any damage, loss of data, loss of use or other loss occurring in connection with Your use of third party software or products. Regery reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend, cancel or alter Your access to third-party software at any time.
You are solely responsible for any license and other fees required by the software providers, for using any third-party software installed on Your account apart from the initial account setup.
Links to Third-Party Websites Provided By Us. This site and the Services offered by Regery, may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Us. These links include, but are not limited to, links to third-party provider services and products through the Regery App Marketplace. Regery assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Regery does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this site or Our Services, whether provided directly by Us or by a third-party, You expressly release Regery from any and all liability arising from Your use of any third-party website and/or services offered by them. Accordingly, Regery encourages You to be aware when You purchase or use products/services of third-parties and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that You may visit. As between You and Regery, this Agreement and all of Our policies and additional terms control Our relationship with You.
13. Third-Party Content
If You elect to sell or resell advertising or web space to a third party then You will be responsible for the contents of that advertising and the actions of that third party. Regery has the absolute right to reject any advertising or other third party content that is illegal, offensive, defamatory or otherwise in breach of the then current Regery policy or agreement. Such content may result in the suspension or in the immediate termination of Your account.
- the purposes for which such third party's personal data has been collected;
- the intended recipients or categories of recipients of the third party's personal data;
- which parts of the third party's data are obligatory and which parts, if any, are voluntary; and
- how the third party can access and, if necessary, rectify the data held about them. You further agree to provide such notice and obtain such consent with regard to any third party personal data You supply to Regery in the future. Regery is not responsible for any consequences resulting from Your failure to provide notice or receive consent from such individuals nor for Your providing outdated, incomplete or inaccurate data.
15. Trademark or Copyright Claims
Regery is a service provider and respects the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others. To the extent Regery receives a proper notice of infringement of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, Regery reserves the right to access, preserve and disclose to third parties any of Your information or data (including personally identifiable information and private communications) related to a written complaint of infringement if Regery believes in its sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond to or otherwise address such complaint.
Regery expressly reserves the right to terminate in appropriate circumstances an account or the access rights of a subscriber for repeated copyright infringement. Regery also reserves the right to terminate an account or subscriber for even one instance of infringement.
16 No Spam and Liquidated Damages
No Spam Policy. We do not tolerate the transmission of spam. We monitor all traffic to and from our web servers for indications of spamming and maintain a spam abuse complaint center to register allegations of spam abuse. Customers suspected to be using Our products and services for the purpose of sending spam are fully investigated. If We determine there is a problem with spam, We will take the appropriate action to resolve the situation.
We define spam as the sending of Unsolicited Commercial Email, Unsolicited Bulk Email or Unsolicited Facsimiles (Fax), which is email or facsimile sent to recipients as an advertisement or otherwise, without first obtaining prior confirmed consent to receive these communications. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email Messages
- Newsgroup postings
- Windows system messages
- Pop-up messages (aka "adware" or "spyware" messages)
- Instant messages (using AOL, MSN, Yahoo or other instant messenger programs)
- Online chat room advertisements
- Guestbook or Website Forum postings
- Facsimile Solicitations
- Text/SMS Messages We will not allow Our servers and services to be used for the purposes described above. In order to use Our products and services, You must not only abide by all applicable laws and regulations, which include the Can-Spam Act and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, but You must also abide by this no spam policy.
Commercial advertising and/or bulk emails or faxes may only be sent to recipients who have "opted-in" to receive messages. They must include a legitimate return address and reply-to address, the sender's physical address, and a legitimate opt-out method in the footer of the email or fax that will effectively unsubscribe the recipient. Upon request by us, conclusive proof of opt-in may be required for an email address or fax number.
If We determine the services in question are being used in association with spam, We will re-direct, suspend, or cancel any web site hosting, domain registration, email boxes or other applicable services for a period deemed appropriate by Regery. The registrant or customer will be required to respond by email to Us stating that they will cease to send spam and/or have spam sent on their behalf. We may require a non-refundable reactivation fee to be paid before the site, email boxes and/or Services are reactivated. In the event We determine the abuse has not stopped after Services have been restored the first time, We may terminate any and all Services associated with the domain name in question and, if We do, no refund will be available to You.
We encourage all customers and recipients of email generated from our products and services to report suspected spam. Suspected abuse can be reported by email or contact form.
Liquidated Damages. You agree that We may immediately terminate any Account which we believe, in Our sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email. In addition, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then You agree to pay Us liquidated damages in the amount of $300 or $1.50 for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with Your Account, whichever amount is greater.
17. Billing & Payment; Currency; Termination & Cancellation Policy
Billing and Payment. All fees for the Services shall be in accordance with Regery's fee schedule then in effect, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference, and shall be due at the time You order the Services, unless otherwise noted. You may pay for Services by providing a valid credit or debit card, an electronic check (from your personal or business checking account, as appropriate), PayPal, Bitcoin, Dwolla, or any other payment method then accepted by Regery provided, however, that We may at Our option require that You pay fees through a particular payment means (such as by credit card or by wire transfer) or that You change from one payment provider to another. Charges for the Service(s) will be billed to Your chosen Payment Method as charges for "REGERY.COM" If You choose to pay for the Service(s) by credit card, Our payment processing service provider may, at the beginning of the payment process, pre-authorize the transaction charges against Your credit card. This process confirms both the validity of the credit card and the availability of sufficient funds to finalize the transaction. If, after commencing the payment process, You subsequently elect not to finalize Your transaction, We will clear any pre-authorized charges from Our systems and reverse the payment within twelve  hours. Depending on Your credit card provider and their policies, pre-authorized charges may continue to be reflected in Your credit card account details for longer than this twelve  hours period. All prices and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if Your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term. Regery expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this site, or the relevant site of the Service, and effective immediately without need for further notice to You. If You have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT YOU DO NOT EXPERIENCE AN INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, MOST SERVICES OFFER AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION. THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION WILL ATTEMPT TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE FOR A RENEWAL PERIOD EQUAL IN TIME TO THE MOST RECENT SERVICE PERIOD, EXCEPT FOR DOMAIN NAMES WHICH WILL RENEW FOR THE ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD. FOR EXAMPLE, FOR PRODUCTS OTHER THAN DOMAINS, IF YOUR LAST SERVICE PERIOD IS FOR ONE YEAR, YOUR RENEWAL PERIOD WILL BE FOR ONE YEAR. WITH THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION, REGERY WILL ATTEMPT TO RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE WHEN IT COMES UP FOR RENEWAL AND WILL TAKE PAYMENT FROM THE PAYMENT METHOD YOU HAVE WITH CURRENT RATES, WHICH YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER THAN THE RATES FOR THE ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD. PLEASE NOTE THAT RENEWAL DATES VARY BY SERVICE. FOR INSTANCE, SOME SERVICES MAY RENEW THIRTY (30) DAYS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION AND OTHERS MAY RENEW FIVE (5) DAYS PRIOR TO EXPIRATION. YOU MAY ENABLE OR DISABLE THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION AT ANY TIME.
IN ADDITION, REGERY MAY PARTICIPATE IN "RECURRING BILLING PROGRAMS" SUPPORTED BY YOUR THIRD-PARTY BILLING PROVIDER. IF YOU ARE ENROLLED IN AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION AND WE ARE UNABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY CHARGE YOUR EXISTING PAYMENT METHOD, YOUR CREDIT CARD PROVIDER (OR YOUR BANK) MAY NOTIFY US OF UPDATES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND/OR EXPIRATION DATE, OR THEY MAY AUTOMATICALLY CHARGE YOUR NEW CREDIT CARD ON OUR BEHALF WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO US. IN ACCORDANCE WITH RECURRING BILLING PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS, IN THE EVENT THAT WE ARE NOTIFIED OF AN UPDATE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND/OR EXPIRATION DATE, REGERY WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE YOUR PAYMENT PROFILE ON YOUR BEHALF. REGERY MAKES NO GUARANTEES THAT WE WILL REQUEST OR RECEIVE UPDATED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO MODIFY AND MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT SETTINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- SETTING YOUR RENEWAL OPTIONS AND
- ENSURING YOUR ASSOCIATED PAYMENT METHOD(S) ARE CURRENT AND VALID. FURTHER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN THE INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF SERVICES, AND REGERY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY REGARDING THE SAME.
If for any reason Regery is unable to charge your payment method for the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if We receive notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or are charged a penalty for any fee previously charged to your payment method, You agree that Regery may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to You, of any domain names or Services registered or renewed on Your behalf. You also agree that all rights to and interest in and use of any Services, content and/or products purchased through Us, including all data hosted on Our systems shall be assumed by Us in satisfaction of any indebtedness by You to Us. We will reinstate Your rights to and control over these Services solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the unpaid fee(s) and Our reinstatement fee, currently set at $300 (US Dollars). Regery also reserves the right to charge You reasonable "administrative fees" or "processing fees" for
- tasks Regery may perform outside the normal scope of its Services,
- additional time and/or costs We may incur in providing its Services, and/or
- Your noncompliance with this Agreement (as determined by Regery in its sole and absolute discretion). Typical administrative or processing fee scenarios include, but are not limited to:
- customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention;
- Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy action(s) in connection with Your domain name and/or disputes that require accounting or legal services, whether performed by Regery staff or by outside firms retained by Regery;
- recouping any and all costs and fees, including the cost of Services, incurred by Regery as the results of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by You, Your bank or payment method processor. These administrative fees or processing fees will be billed to the payment method You have on Regery.
If You signed up for a monthly payment plan, Your monthly billing date will be determined based on the day of the month You purchased the products or Services. If You signed up for an annual (or longer) payment plan, and You elected the automatic renewal option, Regery will automatically renew Your Services when they come up for renewal and will take payment in accordance with the designated payment method at Regery's then current rates.
Currency. Regery may provide an estimated conversion price to currencies other than US dollars. You acknowledge and agree that the pricing displayed during the checkout process is an estimate. Due to potential slight time delays between actual purchase and the payment settlement, the actual price charged may fluctuate. Accordingly, Regery makes no representations or warranties that the actual price will be the same or substantially similar to the actual price You will pay and You waive any and all claims based upon any discrepancy between the estimate and the actual price. In addition, You may be charged VAT or additional fees, based on the country. Any amounts to be charged will appear during the checkout process.
Termination & Cancellation Policy. The initial term of Your agreement with Regery shall be as set forth in Your Order Form. The Initial Term shall begin upon commencement of the Services in the Order Form. After the Initial Term, your agreement with Regery shall automatically renew for successive terms of equal length as the Initial Term, unless terminated or cancelled by either party as provided in this section.
This agreement may be terminated:
- by You when You discontinue the use of Our Services or
- by Regery at any time, without prior notice, if, in Regery's judgment, You are in violation of any terms or conditions herein; or
- in Regery's sole judgment, Your use of the Services places or is likely to place unreasonable demands upon Regery or could disrupt Regery's business operations; or
- by Regery if it so determines that You are or are alleged to be violating the terms and conditions of any other agreement entered into by You and Regery.
In the event of termination or suspension of Services under the above circumstances, You agree
- that no pre-paid fees will be refunded to You; and
- that Regery may take control of any domain name associated with the terminated Services, provided such domain name was registered through the domain name registration of Regery.
Refunds do NOT apply to Services unless otherwise specified.
In the event of termination of this Agreement caused by Your default hereunder, You shall bear all costs of termination, including any reasonable costs Regery incurs in closing Your account. You agree to pay any and all costs incurred by Regery in enforcing Your compliance with this section. Upon termination, You shall destroy any copy of the materials licensed to You hereunder and referenced herein. You agree that upon termination or discontinuance for any reason, Regery may delete all information related to You on the Services.
18. Customer Support
Regery provides customer support to You at no additional fee for issues related to Regery Services only. Regery has the right to decide what is a service related issue and to charge additional fees or refuse support for non-service related issues. Any fees paid by You for providing non-service related support are non-refundable. Regery will also require, before assistance can be given, that You verify Your identity in relation to the Account in question. We will determine, in Our sole and absolute discretion, what must be provided for verification purposes.
Unless otherwise directed by a specific Service, You can request customer support only by opening Live Chat or Ticket through the HelpDesk system located on Site. Regery will have no liability to provide customer support if it is requested in any other way apart from the HelpDesk system or the instructions specific to the Service at issue. You are solely responsible to use the appropriate HelpDesk category when opening Live Chat or posting Ticket. Regery will have no liability to respond to tickets opened in inappropriate categories. Regery shall not be liable for any delay in Live Chat and/or Ticket opened in inappropriate categories. You acknowledge that by asking our customer support representatives for assistance, You authorize their intervention and operation in Your account.
You must provide Regery with all information and access to facilities that Regery may reasonably require to provide the requested customer support. You are solely liable for performing and storing a back-up copy of data, files, hosting account and any other content prior to requesting customer support and agreeing to any interference or operation, provided by Regery. In the event You are not satisfied with the outcome of any action You shall be solely responsible for restoring the back-up copies of Your data. You should not abuse the HelpDesk system. Abuse of the HelpDesk system includes, but is not limited to, excessive number of Live Chats and Tickets opened by a single Customer, aggressive and/or harassing behavior, repetitive use of inappropriate categories for opening Live Chats, posting Tickets, etc. Any abuse of the HelpDesk system may result in warning, HelpDesk access restrictions, account suspension or possible account termination with no refund. Regery has the sole right to decide what constitutes abuse of the HelpDesk system.
19. Account Use
You are responsible for security of Your Account access credentials. Regery will not change passwords to any account. Should You need to restore access to Your account, You will need to provide Us with appropriate identification, as determined by Us in Our sole discretion, and We will initiate a password reset process for You to complete. In the event of any partnership break-up, divorce or other legal problems that includes You, You understand that Regery will remain neutral and may put the account on hold until the situation has been resolved. Under no circumstances will Regery be liable for any losses incurred by You during this time of determination of ownership, or otherwise. You agree to defend (through counsel of Our choosing), indemnify and hold harmless Regery from any and all claims arising from such ownership disputes. If you are required to supply or transmit sensitive information to Regery you should take all due precautions to provide any sensitive information over a secure communication channel.
You agree to:
- Send an application for Services through Regery services from your workplace. Fill in all the fields of the online order form with reliable information. For any consequences arising due to incorrect entry of the information, neither the Regery nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry operator shall be liable. If there is a need for Customer verification, provide all the data requested by the Contractor to perform such verification. Comply with the requirements set forth in the Contract.
- Be responsible for monitoring its account balance.
- Make timely advance payments for the Services.
- Store financial documents confirming payment for the Services.
- Be responsible for monitoring the compliance with the internet etiquette. The Regery agrees not to take any action with respect to the Customer’s clients during 24 hours after the violations are detected and the Customer is notified by email.
- Sign certificates of services and certificates of completion and send them back to the Contractor within 5 (five) business days after their receipt, and in case of disagreement, send the Contractor within the same time frame a substantiated refusal to sign the Certificate; should the Regery not receive a signed certificate or a substantiated refusal to sign the Certificate within ten (10) business days from the moment of their receipt, the services provided or the work performed shall be considered to conform to the provisions of the contract and to be accepted by the consumer in full, which is confirmed by a certificate of services signed by the Regery.
- Wn case of payment of an invoice from a legal entity’s bank account, provide the payer’s registration documents to the Contractor no later than 3 days from the moment of payment. If the Customer fails to provide the necessary documents within the above mentioned time frame, the originals of the account documents on the paid invoice shall be provided to the Customer on the basis of public information specified in the Registry of VAT payers.
- While using the Services, observe the current legislation and international laws, which includes not publishing illegal materials on its website (pornography, propaganda of national, racial and ethnic conflicts, terrorism, drugs, etc.), respect copyrights and other related rights of third parties.
- By signing the Agreement, the Customer confirms that he is fully acquainted and agrees with his terms and conditions, and, if the Customer is an individual, authorizes the processing of personal data to the Contractor in order to fulfill the terms of this Agreement, the possibility of making mutual settlements , as well as to receive invoices, acts and other documents. Permission to process personal data is valid for the entire duration of the Agreement, as well as for the next five years after the termination of its operation. The destruction of personal data is the basis for termination of the contract and is performed on the basis of a written (paper) statement of the client. In this case, the contract is terminated from the date specified in the Contractor's response notification. In addition, by concluding this Agreement, the Customer confirms that he has been notified (without additional notice) that his personal data is transferred to the Regery service in order to be able to fulfill the terms of this Agreement, the possibility of making settlements, as well as to receive invoices, acts and other documents. The customer also agrees that Regery has the right to grant access to and transfer personal data to third parties without any additional notifications from the Customer, without changing the purpose of personal data processing (for example, when registering a domain name).
20. Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". REGERY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. REGERY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT
- THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE,
- THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND/OR
- THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, AND REGERY ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY REGERY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES), AND THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL
- CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR
- CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
21. Limitation of Liability
- For failure to perform or improper performance of their obligations under the Contract, Regery and the Customer shall be financially responsible in accordance with the current legislation of United States.
- For any consequences arising due to incorrect entry of the information, neither the Regery nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry operator shall be liable.
- Neither Regery nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry Operator shall be responsible for the quality of public communication channels, through which the Customer gets access to the Services, and do not guarantee the receipt of the Customer mail from remote networks, if such networks operate in a way that their addresses are included in the lists from which Regery’s mail program cannot receive mail.
- The Customer is fully responsible for securing its password and for any losses that may occur due to unauthorized use of the password. Should the username and the password be compromised through third party’s fault, the Customer shall send to Regery a request to change the username and the password, attaching the relevant financial document confirming that payment for the services was made.
- Neither Regery nor the domain name Administrator not the domain registry Operator shall be responsible for the actions of third parties which resulted in the theft of the Customer’s information.
- In case of violation of the provisions of section 5.3.7 and section 5.3.8 of the Contract by the Customer and third party’s claims against Regery, Regery shall have the right to suspend or cease altogether the provision of the Services (with the unilateral termination of the Contract), and the Customer undertakes to settle the claims and indemnify Regery for losses that occur as a result of these actions.
- Neither Regery nor the domain name Administrator nor the domain registry Operator shall be responsible for the Customer’s infringement of copyrights and other related rights of third parties.
- The Customer is fully responsible for the consequences of any actions performed through the website of Regery using the Customer’s authorization data, including issuance of invoices, changing personal settings, as well as other actions that may result in financial or technical implications.
- Regery shall be held responsible for failure to deliver the Services ordered by the Customer only if they could not be delivered through the direct fault of Regery. The liability of Regery shall not exceed the cost of the Services that were not delivered to the Customer.
- Unless expressly provided for otherwise by this Contract, neither Regery nor the Customer shall have the right to transfer their rights and obligations under this Contract without the prior written consent of the other Party.
- During the term of the Contract and for three (3) years from the date of its termination, the Parties shall restrict access of third parties without legitimate reasons, as well as of employees and officials who do not participate in performing the obligations under the Contract, and protect confidentiality of the information that constitutes a trade secret and that the Parties exchange to perform their obligations under this Contract. The information shall not be considered confidential or a trade secret of the other Party, unless it is explicitly stated that such information is confidential. The Parties understand that the subject of the Contract normally implies public availability of the Customer’s information on the internet (website), so only the Customer’s personal data can be considered confidential, yet Regery shall have the right to publish and/or transfer the Customer’s personal data to third parties to provide the services, as well as the right to refuse to hide personal data, if it is not part of a particular service.
IN NO EVENT SHALL REGERY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM
- THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE,
- THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE,
- OUR SERVICES WHETHER FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER,
- THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE,
- ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE,
- ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, "X-RATED", OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT REGERY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- INTERRUPTION IN THE PROVISION OF SERVICES, IF THEY WERE CAUSED BY THE ACTIONS OF THE CUSTOMER AND / OR THIRD PARTY.
- ANY DAMAGE TO THE CUSTOMER DUE TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY REGERY, INCLUDING CASES WHEN THE CUSTOMER HAS BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- CONTENTS AND AUTHORITY OF ANY INFORMATION THAT IS TRANSMITTED OR ACCEPTED BY THE PROVISION OF SERVICES.
- MALFUNCTIONS OF THE EQUIPMENT OWNING THE CUSTOMER AND THE SOFTWARE THAT THE CUSTOMER USES.
- LOST PROFIT AND / OR REVENUE, AND ALSO DIRECT DAMAGES OF THE CUSTOMER DURING USE OR NOT USE (COMPLETE OR PARTIAL) OF THE CONTRACTOR'S INCIDENCE, INCLUDING INCIDENT.
- THE TECHNICAL CONDITION OF THE NETWORK TO WHICH THE CUSTOMER IS CONNECTED.
- CONTENTS OF INFORMATION LOCATED ON THE CUSTOMER'S SITE.
- INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY AND AVAILABILITY OF SITES AND CUSTOMER DATA ON THE EXECUTOR'S SERVER.
- PROBLEMS RELATED TO THE USER'S USE OF UNLICENSED SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
- THE UNSPECIFIED ACTIONS OF THE CUSTOMER REGARDING THE USE OF THE HOSTING.
- THE CAPABILITY OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER IN THE CASE, IF THE CUSTOMER DELIBERATED OR INTENTIONALLY DAMAGED, HAVE VIOLATED THEIR OPERATION, HAS DELETED OR CHANGED THE SYSTEM.
- CAPABILITY AND SUITABILITY FOR USING THE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE DEVELOPED BY A THIRD PARTY.
YOU AGREE THAT REGERY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
- SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE SERVICES;
- INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS;
- ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE(S) PROVIDED THROUGH OR BY THE SERVICES;
- DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION;
- EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF REGERY;
- THE PROCESSING OF YOUR APPLICATION FOR SERVICES;
- LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR ACCOUNT IDENTIFIER OR PASSWORD.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL REGERY'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PARTICULAR SERVICES THAT ARE THE SUBJECT OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AND SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THIS SITE.
NO WAIVER OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UNLESS IT IS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF REGERY.
Accordingly, You for Yourself and all of Your heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, hereby fully release, remise, and forever discharge Regery and all affiliates of Regery, and all officers, agents, employees, and representatives of Regery, and all of their heirs, personal representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, for, from and against any and all claims, liens, demands, causes of action, controversies, offsets, obligations, losses, damages and liabilities of every kind and character whatsoever, including, but not limited to, any action omission, misrepresentation or other basis of liability founded either in tort or contract and the duties arising thereunder, whether known or unknown, relating to or arising out of, or in any way connected with or resulting from, the Services and Your acquisition and use thereof, including, but not limited to, the provision of Regery products and/or services by Regery and its agents and employees. Further, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Regery and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from any loss, liability, damages or expense, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of:
- any breach of any representation or warranty provided in this Agreement, or as provided by Regery's General Rules or any other agreement that has been incorporated by reference herein;
- the Services or Your use of the Services, including without limitation infringement or dilution by You or by another using the Services from Your computer;
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
- any information or data You supplied to Regery, including, without limitation, any misrepresentation in Your application, if applicable;
- the inclusion of metatags or other elements in any website created for You or by You via the Services;
- any information, material, or services available on Your licensed Regery website; or
- any negligence or willful misconduct by You, or any allegation that Your account infringes a third person's copyright, trademark or proprietary or intellectual property right, or misappropriates a third person's trade secrets.
This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required of You elsewhere. Should Regery be notified of a pending lawsuit, or receive notice of the filing of a lawsuit, Regery may seek a written confirmation from You concerning Your obligation to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Regery. Such written confirmation may include the posting of performance bonds or other guarantees. Your failure to provide such a confirmation may be considered a breach of this agreement. You agree that Regery shall have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim through counsel of its Own choosing. You agree to notify Regery of any such claim promptly in writing and to allow Regery to control the proceedings. You agree to cooperate fully with Regery during such proceedings. The terms of this section will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
23. For India Residents Only
You expressly agree that:
- Regery (or its service provider) may contact you by phone in order to resolve your complaint or dispute, or your current service or billing issue; and
- in order to resolve such complaint, dispute or issue, Regery may use and may disclose to its service provider the following information: call recordings, customer name, phone number(s) and contact preferences, tenure of your relationship with Regery, products used, and information about the nature of your complaint, dispute, or service issue.
24. Compliance with Local Laws
Regery makes no representation or warranty that the content available on this site or the Services We offer are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to this site or Our Services from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access this site or use Our Services are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules and regulations.
25. Governing Law; Waiver of Trial By Jury; Jurisdiction
Except as otherwise set forth in the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy or any similar policy with respect to any dispute regarding the Services provided under this Agreement, Your rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States. You agree to waive the right to a trial by jury in any action or proceeding that takes place relating to or arising out of this Agreement.
26. No Agency Relationship
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties hereto. Each party shall ensure that the foregoing persons shall not represent to the contrary, either expressly, implicitly, by appearance or otherwise.
You agree that any notices required to be given under this Agreement by Us to You will be deemed to have been given if delivered in accordance with the account and/or, if domain related, the domain name Whois information You have provided. You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to maintain current contact information in the account and/or domain name Whois information You have provided.
28. Final Agreement
This Agreement, together with all modifications, constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between You and Us, and supersedes and governs all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. This Agreement may not be amended or modified by You except by means of a written document signed by both You and an authorized representative of Regery. By applying for Regery's Services through the online application process or otherwise, or by using the Services under this Agreement, you acknowledge that You have read and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and documents incorporated by reference.
29. Assignment and Resale
Except as otherwise set forth herein, Your rights under this Agreement are not assignable or transferable. Any attempt by Your creditors to obtain an interest in Your rights under this Agreement, whether by attachment, levy, garnishment or otherwise, renders this Agreement voidable at Our option. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any of the Services (or portion thereof) without Regery's prior express written consent.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.
31. Force Majeure
Neither party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold the other party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to causes beyond its control including, but not limited to: earthquake; flood; fire; storm; natural disaster; act of God; war; terrorism; armed conflict; labor strike; lockout; boycott; supplier failures, shortages, breaches, or delays; or any law, order regulation, direction, action or request of the government, including any federal, state and local governments having or claiming jurisdiction over Regery, or of any department, agency, commission, bureau, corporation or other instrumentality of any federal, state, or local government, or of any civil or military authority; or any other cause or circumstance, whether of a similar or dissimilar nature to the foregoing, beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, provided that the party relying upon this section (i) shall have given the other party written notice thereof promptly and, in any event, within seven (7) days of discovery thereof and (ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based; provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, Regery may immediately terminate this Agreement.
32. Titles and Headings
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
33. Partnership. Affiliate Program
- All customer contact will be through mediums that customers have "opted in" to receive, either by expressly agreeing to accept email advertising, or the customer has a current/preexisting business relationship with the advertiser whereby it is clear the emails are acceptable and in accordance with applicable laws. Spam is prohibited.
- You are not eligible for commissions on purchases made by You, Your employees, agents, representatives, or contractors.
- You will not alter or revise Regery's creatives without prior approval.
- You acknowledge and agree that Regery pays up to 50% from gross total profit of each sale.
- You acknowledge and agree that Regery the profit percent depends from product and is visible in the control panel of each sale.
- You acknowledge and agree that partnership period of each referral is 365 days. During this days Regery track the referral and his sales. After this partnership period it converts into generic user and does not generates affiliate sales.
- You acknowledge and agree that some products or services, or products sold with promo code may not participate in partnership.
- Your web site shall not in any way copy or resemble the look and feel of Regery's web site, and You shall not create the impression that Your site is a part of Regery's network of sites. You shall not use Regery's trademarks, or any variation or misspellings thereof, in Your URL, company name, business name or site name. You shall not frame or permit the framing of any page of Regery's network.
- You may not use any mark of Regery or any variation thereof, in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement. In particular, You may not use any mark of Regery, or any variation thereof, directly or indirectly in (a) metatags, (b) in hidden text, page titles or source code, (c) in Your domain or sub-domain, and/or (d) any other manner. You may not engineer Your site in such a manner that pulls Internet traffic away from Regery's website.
- You agree to not utilize, advertise or otherwise promote, any mark of Regery in the headline or description copy associated with pay-for-placement search engines or paid search engine advertising. Unless You have explicit, written approval from Regery, You may not bid on any mark of Regery, on any pay-for-placement search engines. If Regery determines, in its sole discretion that You have violated any of the foregoing prohibitions, Regery may seek any and all remedies available to it, including, among other things, the immediate termination of this Agreement and/or the commencement of an action by Regery against You seeking, without limitation, injunctive relief and/or recovery of actual, statutory and/or punitive damages. Further, You acknowledge and agree that You shall have no right to receive any commissions on any sales You generate or assist in generating during any times when You are in violation of this Agreement or other policies of Regery.
- You acknowledge and agree that Regery solely has an obligation to pay commissions on parter codes that are supplied to You by Regery.
- You will not do anything to give the impression to anyone that you are an Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") approved registrar.
- You will not engage in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that Regery determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be harmful to Regery or its customers, employees, operations, or reputation.
- You will not use advertising and or promotional materials, trademark or name in a way which might tarnish our name, trademark, brand or goodwill.
- Regery shall have the sole right to decide if a promotional method you use is appropriate. The use of any advertising method that we consider inappropriate may result in warning, suspension or termination of your affiliate account and cancellation of all outstanding commission payments due.
- Regery may suspend your commission payouts at any time and for any period, if we suspect fraudulent or other improper activity or a potential violation of this Agreement by you or any customer you refer.
- You will not provide cash back, rewards or any other kind of incentives to obtain the sale without our prior approval. Incentivized traffic is prohibited unless You have explicit, written approval from Regery.
- Regery may, in its sole discretion, reject your application immediately or terminate this agreement with a seven (7) days written notice, if the web site is not live, is under construction, or is a personal homepage, personal site or is otherwise unsuitable. Regery may terminate this Agreement immediately and for any other violation of any of its terms without notice.
34. English Language
This Agreement, along with all policies and the applicable product agreements identified above and incorporated herein by reference (collectively, the "Agreement"), is executed in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, where permitted by law, the English version will control and prevail. Where the translated version is required to be provided to you and is to be considered binding by law
- both language versions shall have equal validity,
- each party acknowledges that it has reviewed both language versions and that they are substantially the same in all material respects, and
- in the event of any discrepancy between these two versions, the translated version may prevail, provided that the intent of the Parties has been fully taken into consideration.
35. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email contact form
Last revised: January 20, 2021