This Policy is provided in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, the English version will control and prevail.
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Regery or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively "Services").
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- If purchased Service(s) include free domain name registration as part of a promotion or sale of the Service(s), and you cancel the purchased Service(s), the standard price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the standard price for the domain, you must either elect to pay the difference or forfeit the domain, in which case, ownership of the domain will revert back to Regery.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- All refunds are processed in Euro: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Regery account balance. Purchases made using Regery account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card or PayPal may be refundable to the source of payment. Regery is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company or PayPal in the case of refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
Domain Name Registration
- No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium Domains.
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for domain name registrations and related domain name Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of your then current registration term.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for After Market Domain Names unless your After Market Domain Name registration is rejected or cancelled by Regery, the registry or the third party seller.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for any of the following:
- Additional fees paid for Pre-Orders, Sunrise or Landrush periods or participation in an Early Access Program; or
- Fees paid for related Service(s) such as a Whois Protection subscription for the domain in question.
- New domain name registrations may be refundable, at the sole discretion of Regery, if you, the registrant, cancel the domain name registration for a valid reason and the cancellation is processed within 3 days (72 hours) after registration. Please note that, in some cases, cancellation and refund are not available for new domain registrations due to restrictions imposed by the applicable registry or registry operating company.
- In the case of an unsuccessful attempt to transfer a domain name to Regery, we will automatically refund any fees paid as an account credit.
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for SSL Certificates are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
- In order to qualify for a refund you must do one of the following within seventy (70) days after purchase: that is, you must:
- obtain issuance and thereafter make a written request for a refund within fifteen (15) days of that date;
- attempt at issuance and be unsuccessful, in which case the refund will be credited to your account automatically; or
- make no attempt at issuance but make a written refund request to Regery.
- If a refund is available, fees for SSL Certificates will be refunded in the form of an account credit.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- Fees for recovery or reactivation of domain names;
- Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
- Dedicated Servers or Dedicated IP Addresses;
- Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
- Any fees paid by you to Regery for providing non-service related support.
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a helpdesk ticket. You must include the following information in your request:
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase);
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Any additional information the Support team asks for in order to process your refund request.
Last revised: September 10, 2017