This Policy is provided in the English language. To the extent any translation is provided to you, it is provided for convenience purposes only, and in the event of any conflict between the English and translated version, the English version will control and prevail.
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Regery or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively "Services").
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- The same Service is not entitled to receive more than one refund.
- Refunds will not be made if your Service is suspended or terminated for any reason.
- Any processing fee will be deducted from the refund.
- The service must be canceled before we can return the refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, a refund will be credited to your account funds in Regery. Purchases made using Regery account funds may only be returned to your account. Purchases made with a credit card or PayPal can be returned to the source of payment. Regery is not responsible for any additional fees charged by your company with a credit card or PayPal in the event of a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
Domain Name Registration
- No refunds are available for fees paid for Premium domains.
- If this refund policy does not provide a refund, all domain name registration fees and related domain name services cannot be refunded in whole or in part, even if your domain name registration is suspended or canceled.
- Refunds for fees paid for any of the following actions are not possible:
- Additional fees paid for pre-order periods, Sunrise or Landrush peroids, or participation in the Early Access Program
- Fee for related services such as Privacy Guard for the domain.
- In case of unsuccessful registration of the domain, the refund is made automatically either to the source of payment or to the account in Regery, if the source of payment does not support refunds
- In case of unsuccessful auto-purchase, the blocked amount is automatically returned to your account in Regery
- In case of unsuccessful transfer of the domain name to Regery, payment is automatically refunded to your account in Regery.
- If no refund is provided for in this refund policy, all SSL certificate fees are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
- In order to qualify for a refund, after purchase you must do one of the following within ten (10) days:
- activate (issue) a certificate and then make a written request for reimbursement within ten (10) days from this date;
- make unsuccessful attempts to activate (issue) a certificate, in which case the refund will be automatically credited to your account in the Regery system
- not to make any attempts to activate (issue) the certificate and make a written request for a refund.
- If a refund is possible, the fee for the SSL certificate will be refunded in the form of a refund to your account in the Regery system.
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- Restores, reactivations of domain names
- Registrations, auto purchases, transfers, renewals of domain names
- Dedicated servers or dedicated IP addresses
- Hosting services
- Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion
- Any fees paid by you to Regery for providing non-service related support
Refunds to account funds
Some payment methods do not support a refund to the source of payment, in such cases the refund is credited to the personal account funds in the system
Such payments are:
- Payments to bank accounts
- Payments with cryptocurrency
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a helpdesk ticket. You must include the following information in your request:
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase);
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Any additional information the Support team asks for in order to process your refund request.
Last revised: November 5, 2020