Supplemental Registry Agreement for Certain TLDs
This Supplemental Registry Agreement ("Registry Agreement") supplements the Registration Agreement between you on the one hand and Regery.com ("Regery") on the other hand with respect to the registration by you of the .BZ, .BIO, .CA, .CC, .CM, .CN, .CO, .DE, .EU, .ES, .IN, .ME, .NU, .TV, .UK, .US, .WS, and any subsequently adapted country-code top-level domains ("ccTLD Services").
Your registration of a domain name in any ccTLD (each a "New TLD Domain Name"), is subject to policies and service agreements established or revised from time to time by the registry (or operator of such registry) for such New TLD Domain Name ("New TLD Registry"), in its capacity as the registry for its respective Top Level Domain. Each respective New TLD Registry's current policies and service agreements ("New TLD Registry Policies") are available for you to review at each New TLD's respective website. For example, the registry policy for .bz can be found at http://www.belizenic.bz/support/legal.php, the registry policy for .bio can be found at https://www.startingdot.com/domain-name-policies-dnp/bio-domain-name-policy/, the registry policy for .ca can be found at http://cira.ca/policies, the registry policy for .co can be found at http://www.cointernet.co, the registry policy for .de can be found at http://www.denic.de/en/bedingungen.html, the registry policy for .es can be found at http://www.dominios.es/dominios/en/todo-lo-que-necesitas-saber/sobre-registros-de-dominios/terms-and-conditions, the registry policy for .in and can be found at https://registry.in/Policies, the registry policy for .me can be found at http://domain.me/policies/, the registry policy for .uk can be found at http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration, the registry policy for .us can be found at http://www.neustar.us/policies. You agree to be bound by and comply with the applicable New TLD Registry Policies, including amendments and modifications thereto, with respect to your New TLD Domain Name registration.
You acknowledge and agree that you have reviewed and satisfied yourself as to the obligations and conditions contained in the applicable New TLD Registry Policies. Such policies shall not alter the terms and conditions of the Agreement. To the extent there is a conflict between the New TLD Registry policies and the terms of this Registry Agreement or the Agreement, the terms of these Agreements shall prevail. You agree that the New TLD Registry has the right to enforce the New TLD Registry Policies.
Submission of ccTLD Orders. Subject to the terms hereof and the applicable New TLD Registry Policies, you may, through the use of the Regery ccTLD Services or such other means as Regery may designate in writing, place orders for the Regery ccTLD Services. Such orders shall be submitted in the form and manner prescribed by Regery. By submitting an order for any ccTLD Services, You represent and warrant to Regery that the order is consistent with the New TLD Policies for the applicable New TLD Registry. You expressly authorize Regery to bind you to all terms and conditions in any corresponding registry or registrar for the ccTLD Services provided pursuant to this Registry Agreement. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that in certain specific instances a specific New TLD Registry may require direct contact with you or through Regery or a third party provider of the ccTLD Services.
Compliance with Registrar and Registry Policies. You are solely responsible for ascertaining the contents of any New TLD Registry Policies, whether reflected in this Registry Agreement or not, and any amendments or modifications thereto. You represent and warrant that any order you submit for ccTLD Services is compliant with the applicable registry policies, terms and conditions. You further represent and warrant that any information provided by or through you to Regery in connection with the services hereunder is accurate and complete, and submitted in the form required by the applicable registry. You also agree that you have a continuing obligation to periodically monitor such policies for any changes.
Supporting Documentation. You agree to timely provide Regery with all information and supporting documentation reasonably requested by Regery to fulfill any accepted order. If such information is not provided prior to the earlier of the time required for the provision of the ccTLD Services or a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the request, or if the information provided is incorrect or false, Regery may terminate the portion of the order for which information was requested, and any fees paid in connection therewith shall be non-refundable or, if fees have not yet been paid, a 20% processing fee shall be applied.
Warranties. You represent and warrant that any ccTLD domain name registered pursuant to an order made hereunder is registered and used for lawful purposes.
No Grace Period For Certain ccTLDs Registrations. There are no grace or redemption periods available for the following country specific domain name: .cm country-specific extension ("Country Specific Domain Name(s)"). In addition, if you do not renew your Country Specific Domain Name prior to the renewal date for such country specific domain name, then you run the risk of loss of your Country Specific Domain Name.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR FAILURE TO RENEW YOUR COUNTRY SPECIFIC DOMAIN NAMES AND RELATED SERVICES BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATES WILL RESULT IN A DELETION OF YOUR COUNTRY SPECIFIC DOMAIN NAME FROM THE REGISTRY.
You acknowledge and agree that by purchasing Country Specific Domain Name services from Regery that Regery shall not be liable for the following:
- Any loss, damage or liability you incur due to the loss of domain name registrations as a result of the failure to renew such services.
- Any loss, damage or liability you incur due to any interruption caused by your failure to renew the services.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any claim arising under this Country Specific Domain Name service shall be limited to those remedies provided under the Agreement between you and Regery.
Regery disclaims any and all liability in the loss of domain name registrations due to failure to renew services.
All operations with the domain are performed in accordance with the rules and regulations of the domain zone in which it is registered or registered. Below are links to registries that may have additional contractual requirements that you agree to by registering domain names from those registries. You are responsible for reviewing any terms and conditions provided by these registries:
- Domain .UA rules https://hostmaster.ua/policy/?ua
- Regulations of the domain .COM.UA https://hostmaster.ua/policy/?com.ua
- Regulations of the domain .KIEV.UA https://hostmaster.ua/policy/?kiev.ua
- Regulations zones .KIEV.UA and .KYIV.UA (PDF format) https://hostmaster.ua/down.php?reg_kyiv_ua
- The rules of the domain zone .IN.UA http://www.in.ua/policy.php?ch_lng=rus
- The rules of the domain zone .PP.UA http://pp.ua/eng/policy.html
- The rules of the domain zone .DP.UA http://nic.dp.ua/pravila.html
- Rules for registration of public domains https://hostmaster.ua/policy/ua
- Rules of the registration of second-level domains in the domain .UA https://hostmaster.ua/policy/ua
- Domain registration rules in kyiv.ua and kiev.ua domains https://hostmaster.ua/policy/2ld.ua
- Rules of the Internet service WHOIS https://hostmaster.ua/services
- Rules of registration and use of domain names in the domain of the .RU http://uanic.net/pravila-registracii-i-polzovaniya-domennymi-imenami-v-domene-ukr/
- Rules of maintenance of the domain name in the absence of a registrar (PDF format) https://hostmaster.ua/services/Порядок супроводу доменного імені.pdf
- Documents on the Unified Dispute Resolution Policy .UA-DRP https://hostmaster.ua/policy/ua-drp
- Unified policy for resolving disputes .UA-DRP (PDF format) https://hostmaster.ua/down.php?UA-Policy-ukr.pdf
- Rules of the Unified Dispute Resolution Policy .UA-DRP (PDF format) https://hostmaster.ua/down.php?UA-Rules-ukr.pdf
- Supplemental rules of the Unified Dispute Resolution Policy .UA-DRP (PDF format) https://hostmaster.ua/down.php?Supplemental-Rules-UA-WIPO-ukr.pdf
- Rules for registering domain names in .RU and .РФ domains. https://cctld.ru/ru/docs/
- Domain transfer terms
Last revised: January 31, 2019